Tuesday 2 April 2013

OUGD505 - What is good 16 page Research book

The final book

The booklet contains information about wedding stationary and why it is effective in presenting specific information in a way that is unique to each wedding.

Images

It was highlighted in the sessions that the work must be of industry standard, therefore I wanted to start this with my booklet. I have used processes that are new to me and relevant to the craft theme for the couple. Producing the booklet in a basic format has made me realise that I would like the invites to"pop" a little, the colours don't really reflect a summer wedding so I will change that also.



Binding

This bind was quick to do so in terms of a large scale production could be easy to replicate, it serves a purpose and works well, it is my intention to use this form of binding over that of a Japanese or perfect bind method.




Upon reflection I am pleased with testing the techniques in this book, I feel it has allowed me to focus on producing a tactile set of invites and wedding collateral, I have also decided that foiling and other print finishing techniques could look tacky and clash with my theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment