Tuesday 29 January 2013

OUGD504 - Print and Web - Processes 3










This Issue contains images from the process of creating my final pieces in the ISTD Mutton Quad brief. 

I feel the whole project went well, including the presentation, the overall feedback I received was that I was successful and showed confidence along with a professional level of boards. However, I could have used more colour and food in the photography to reflect my grey colour palette theory. 

The techniques I used became broad towards the end of the brief as I found more applications for the logo and pronunciation. I believe I took on the feedback from the crit about the pronunciation idea and explored it enough to create my overall concept stronger. I am pleased that I managed to create some strong artwork for the beer bottles as this is a niche market that I am exploring more each month. I have learned from the PPP modules that having a niche market is important in grabbing attention from potential clients and employers, the OUGD504 module has given me the skills to implement this thinking. 

I have explored spray paint, vinyl, screen printing, laser cut, potato printing and working with different stocks and mediums, however not coding the website has let me down as I have not learned fully about coding a single page scrolling template. This however will give me the skills to apply the web design in future modules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment