Thursday 7 February 2013

OUGD503 - Network Central


I have become slightly addicted to these 1 day logo briefs lately, they seem to help me fill slots of time when my brain is too clustered with major projects for the other modules. I am finally finding it relaxing to sketch a few ideas out and play with shapes, rather than spend time stressfully scrambling trying to finish my other projects off. This logo for a networking company in Australia was the result of scribbling away for an hour or so using arrows.

With so many designs being submitted to each brief on this crowd sourcing based website, it is clear to see how many designs have been submitted, meaning that if I do not wish to compete with 400+ submissions before I even start, then I can move onto another brief.

It has taught me the value of my time as a designer, clients are able to offer up small amounts of money in return for hours of work, therefore I am using these briefs to see how much work can be done in a day, 6 hours, a week etc. 


Brief

http://jobs.designcrowd.com/job.aspx?id=74816


Re-written brief



Development 



Final Artwork and submission Board



I decided to leave off the descriptions and explanations from this board, I added this to the comments and description box of the submission page only. With so much going on just 1 board, I needed the space.

I felt it necessary to highlight to the project owner that I had thought ahead when producing the logo.When adding a tagline in the future, I wanted the logo to have the capacity to incorporate it, rather than just have it placed underneath it. By placing the logo on business card mock ups, a better visual is created in context.




Submission



Time set aside

1 Day

Time Taken

1 Day

No comments:

Post a Comment